In the first two episodes, we talked about the not so pretty side of weddings and why there is… room for improvement.
In this episode, I give you the practical tools for approaching your wedding in an entirely different way so you can:
- Find more enjoyment and ease in the process
- Feel more certain in the decisions you make
- Not feel pressured to do anything you don’t actually want to do
- Design a wedding that truly represents you and your partnership
This is about an entirely new approach to weddings and wedding planning — one that I think our generation is SO ready for!
Resources mentioned in this episode
About Wedding With Intention
Part social commentary, part guidebook, Wedding With Intention is a light-hearted guide and workbook to support you through the process of designing an intentional wedding –– where you can begin to distinguish between what’s truly meaningful to you from the external pressures that influence ceremonies today.
Get your copy today and get exclusive access to the Intentional Insiders community for FREE! You’ll get access to:
- Members-only group coaching calls
- Bonus material – like workshops and worksheets
- Access to Q&A with Karen
- Support from a like-minded community in our private forum